Accordingly in new twist to the case of businessman Chigurupati Jayaram's murder, there is news that the Andhra Pradesh police has finally decided to transfer the case to Telangana Police. Meanwhile with reports emerging that the case could involve two Telangana police personnel who are allegedly part of the conspiracy, this decision is reportedly arrived at. Furthermore given that the murder took place in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh police believe that it is apt for the Telangana police to take up the case.
Apparently, the AP police also have considered allegations against them by Jayaram's wife Padmasree who said that the AP police have diluted the case and hence, want to stay away from it. Reportedly Nandigama police have produced the prime accused, Rakesh Reddy in the Nandigama Court. Meanwhile Rakesh Reddy, the prime suspect in the case told the police that he had no intention of killing Jayaram.
Recently police have informed that Jayaram, managing director of defunct Telugu news channel, Express TV, had borrowed a loan of Rs. 4.5 crore from Rakesh and paid interest for a few months. Moreover Rakesh Reddy's attempts in getting rid of Jayaram's body were in vain when the police captured his presence at the Keesara toll plaza through a CCTV footage after which he left his car on the Vijayawada highway and took a bus back to Hyderabad.
What's the problem for DMDK? Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK is yet to form an alliance with any party, and even after yesterday Piyush Goyal the finance minister arrived at Chennai to meet and discuss regarding an alliance with Vijayakanth, the decision did not arrive even after a day. It was expected that BJP will form a complete alliance and make announcements all in one day, but only ADMK - PMK alliance was announced.
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies