Accordingly in new twist to the case of businessman Chigurupati Jayaram's murder, there is news that the Andhra Pradesh police has finally decided to transfer the case to Telangana Police. Meanwhile with reports emerging that the case could involve two Telangana police personnel who are allegedly part of the conspiracy, this decision is reportedly arrived at. Furthermore given that the murder took place in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh police believe that it is apt for the Telangana police to take up the case.
Apparently, the AP police also have considered allegations against them by Jayaram's wife Padmasree who said that the AP police have diluted the case and hence, want to stay away from it. Reportedly Nandigama police have produced the prime accused, Rakesh Reddy in the Nandigama Court. Meanwhile Rakesh Reddy, the prime suspect in the case told the police that he had no intention of killing Jayaram.
Recently police have informed that Jayaram, managing director of defunct Telugu news channel, Express TV, had borrowed a loan of Rs. 4.5 crore from Rakesh and paid interest for a few months. Moreover Rakesh Reddy's attempts in getting rid of Jayaram's body were in vain when the police captured his presence at the Keesara toll plaza through a CCTV footage after which he left his car on the Vijayawada highway and took a bus back to Hyderabad.
Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days Reportedly the government of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday said postpaid mobile telephony would be restored from October 14, after 71 days of a communication shutdown in the Kashmir Valley, but warned of threats “of wide scale militant attacks being orchestrated from across the border”. Meanwhile after reviewing the situation, it has been decided that all postpaid mobile phones, irrespective
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17