A teacher was beaten by people in his locality for reportedly refusing to say Vande Mataram. The person named Afzal Hussain had been working with a primary school as a teacher, in Bihar's Abdullapur area, and his video where he explained how he was beaten and escaped alive has gone viral across social media.
As per the video testimony of the person, he had been told to say Vande Mataram , but he had refused to say that it was against his religious beliefs, and saying Vandana only to Allah was under their religious laws and hence he refused to say it, and added that constitution does not have any law to force anyone to say it.
He was beaten brutally but finally escaped death. After the video went viral, the district education officer said that one cannot insult national song by refusing to say it. This issue has gone viral across the social media.
DMK Congress deal soon! It has been said that the deal between Congress and DMK will be reached sooner. It was earlier decided that ADMK, BJP and PMK are forming an alliance and while BJP - ADMK deal was signed last week, yesterday PMK and ADMK signed the deal officially. However the deal between DMK and Congress is yet to be signed.
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal