According to sources after reiterating his government's stand on the immigration policy, US President Donald Trump said that he would be happy to see immigrants entering US legally. Meanwhile the official transcript of his speech at 'State of the Union' Annual address said "He wants people to come into our country, but they have to come in legally." Meanwhile these comments have contradicted his government's stand on immigration policy.
Previously Donald Trump ordered for a 40% cut in legal immigration and also passed orders to send back thousands of legal foreigners from the nations hit by war and natural disasters. On that note, the latest statement by Donald Trump has given a new ray of hope for Indian IT employees. Meanwhile on other hand, to curb the illegal entry of people from other nations, Trump said he will finish the building of US Mexico border wall at any cost.
Moreover he further stated that US must take the duty to protect its citizens, legal immigrants and their jobs with a potential immigration policy. Apparently for having secured a seat in a fake University, around 129 Indian students were detained in US and sent out a caution to illegal immigrants over the unlawful presence in United States.
What's the problem for DMDK? Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK is yet to form an alliance with any party, and even after yesterday Piyush Goyal the finance minister arrived at Chennai to meet and discuss regarding an alliance with Vijayakanth, the decision did not arrive even after a day. It was expected that BJP will form a complete alliance and make announcements all in one day, but only ADMK - PMK alliance was announced.
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies