According to sources after reiterating his government's stand on the immigration policy, US President Donald Trump said that he would be happy to see immigrants entering US legally. Meanwhile the official transcript of his speech at 'State of the Union' Annual address said "He wants people to come into our country, but they have to come in legally." Meanwhile these comments have contradicted his government's stand on immigration policy.
Previously Donald Trump ordered for a 40% cut in legal immigration and also passed orders to send back thousands of legal foreigners from the nations hit by war and natural disasters. On that note, the latest statement by Donald Trump has given a new ray of hope for Indian IT employees. Meanwhile on other hand, to curb the illegal entry of people from other nations, Trump said he will finish the building of US Mexico border wall at any cost.
Moreover he further stated that US must take the duty to protect its citizens, legal immigrants and their jobs with a potential immigration policy. Apparently for having secured a seat in a fake University, around 129 Indian students were detained in US and sent out a caution to illegal immigrants over the unlawful presence in United States.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP