Reportedly as someone who has had to face life's challenges and overcome difficulties of living in a remote village of Andhra Pradesh, he went abroad for his higher education and later, settled in Europe for a few years will a comfortable life there. However, his heart was in his state and he came back to Andhra Pradesh to work for the state. Lalam Joginayudu is an inspiration to all those people abroad who want to come back to their country and work for the nation.
Furthermore as someone who has been working in Jana Sena ever since his return to India, Joginayudu was elevated as a Convener of President Leadership program that Jana Sena Founder Pawan Kalyan had started. Reportedly Jana Sena cadre is very happy with Joginayudu's appointment as he will continue to be a source of inspiration for many youngsters who want to take part in politics.
When speaking at the event, Pawan Kalyan said that the party is very fortunate to have youngsters at the helm and that Joginayudu is a shining example of what NRIs and Indians living abroad can do for their country. Accordingly he also appealed to Indian students abroad to actively take part in state politics or serving society and the Jana Sena President added that Indian politics needs to undergo major transformation and that can happen if the youth show interest in taking charge.
DMK Congress deal soon! It has been said that the deal between Congress and DMK will be reached sooner. It was earlier decided that ADMK, BJP and PMK are forming an alliance and while BJP - ADMK deal was signed last week, yesterday PMK and ADMK signed the deal officially. However the deal between DMK and Congress is yet to be signed.
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal