Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump on Thursday ruled out meeting with his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, before the theoretical deadline for concluding trade negotiations between the US and China. Accordingly "No," Trump responded when asked by reporters at the White House if he would be meeting with Xi before the deadline.
As per report Trump left the door open to meeting with Xi in the weeks after that date, which had been announced on December 1 during the G20 summit in Buenos Aires. Meanwhile in his State of the Union address on Tuesday, Trump said that he is working with Xi to achieve a new bilateral trade accord but that "it must include real, structural change to end unfair trade practices, reduce our chronic trade deficit, and protect American jobs."
Moreover Trump went on to say in his address to Congress that "now our Treasury is receiving billions and billions of dollars" as a result of the tariffs he ordered imposed on some $250 billion worth of Chinese goods. Reportedly citing Trump administration officials, the US government will not hike the tariffs on Beijing on March 1 even if no accord has yet been reached to end the bilateral trade war. Previously China has imposed tariffs on more than $60 billion in US goods, about half of the $130 billion worth of goods it purchased from this country in 2017.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP