As per report an explosive presser by Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy preceded the state budget session. Kumaraswamy accused BJP Karnataka Chief Yeddurappa of offering bribe to a JD(S) MLA’s son in order to break the Congress JD(S) coalition in power in the state, and released the tape in an attempt to implicate him. Yeddyurappa called the audio fake, and denied all allegations and the happenings pushed the budget session to the afternoon.
Reportedly as in the previous budget, Kumaraswamy has once again promised to fulfill the Rs 46,000 crore farm loan waiver in this budget, too. Presently the current budget is expected to dole out sops to the farmers, just like the interim Budget presented by the Union government. Accordingly farmers have demanded that the coalition government drop the numerous conditions for the loan waiver scheme and has sought higher compensation for crop damage due to floods and drought.
Kumaraswamy had told the media "Without violating Fiscal Responsibility Act, I am clearing it completely with allocation for it. In the next financial year, the money that will be released will clear the Rs 46,000 crore loan waiver commitment made". Moreover the farm loan waiver scheme is expected to be implemented in one stroke with adequate budgetary allocation, instead of completing the process in four stages as was planned earlier.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights