As per report an explosive presser by Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy preceded the state budget session. Kumaraswamy accused BJP Karnataka Chief Yeddurappa of offering bribe to a JD(S) MLA’s son in order to break the Congress JD(S) coalition in power in the state, and released the tape in an attempt to implicate him. Yeddyurappa called the audio fake, and denied all allegations and the happenings pushed the budget session to the afternoon.
Reportedly as in the previous budget, Kumaraswamy has once again promised to fulfill the Rs 46,000 crore farm loan waiver in this budget, too. Presently the current budget is expected to dole out sops to the farmers, just like the interim Budget presented by the Union government. Accordingly farmers have demanded that the coalition government drop the numerous conditions for the loan waiver scheme and has sought higher compensation for crop damage due to floods and drought.
Kumaraswamy had told the media "Without violating Fiscal Responsibility Act, I am clearing it completely with allocation for it. In the next financial year, the money that will be released will clear the Rs 46,000 crore loan waiver commitment made". Moreover the farm loan waiver scheme is expected to be implemented in one stroke with adequate budgetary allocation, instead of completing the process in four stages as was planned earlier.
India receives support from Israel! Israel has lent a supporting shoulder to India to destroy terrorism, without any conditions. Last week there was a major attack in Pulwama killing more than 40 CRPF soldiers and following that there was retaliation act two days back when Indian army soldiers shot dead the mastermind of Pulwama attack and three soldiers also lost their lives.
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures