In Keerapakkam, Vandalur a body of a student was found with legs and hands tied and now three persons were arrested by police. Earlier, the parents of the deceased, Saravanan from Adambakkam had lodged a police complaint after his body was found in a quarry and after launching a search operation to find the killers, three students, Deepan Chakravarthy, Parthiban and Rajesh were arrested.
It was found in an investigation that these three murdered Saravanan. When Saravanan body was found, his phone was found near him, and an SMS had been sent from his phone on his death day to a friend, but it was sent from Pondicherry Signal and from another mobile.
Upon inquiry it was found that Deepan and friends killed Saravanan in an argument, got a mobile from Moore market and used Saravanan's sim and sent the message to make people believe Saravanan was alive and missing.
Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22 Reportedly banking services could be affected next week as two bank unions have warned they will go on a 24 hour long strike on October 22 to protest against the recent bank mergers, falling deposit rates and a call for job security. Meanwhile the two unions the All India Bank Employees' Association (AIBEA) and the Bank Employees Federation of India (BEFI) have informed the Indian
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion