MDMK leader Vaiko had met defense minister Nirmala Sitaraman recently and he was questioned as to why he had met her. He responded that he had been to meet the environment minister Doctor Harshvardhan to explain the state of Sivakasi cracker factory workers and owners and their lives in a bad state after the business was blocked.
In Sivakasi and around the city more than 1070 cracker factories were closed, and this had resulted in troubles in the lives of more than 8 lakhs workers working there, after supreme court verdict on cases against the factories which asked them to make green crackers, without barium which was impossible, and cracking only for 2 hours.
Vaiko and Indian cracker association former secretary met defense minister Nirmala Sitaraman and explained the situation of people following which she had helped meet Harshvardhan, and she had also explained him and though supreme court orders can't be quashed has promised to relax the conditions as much as possible, said Vaiko. Besides he had also given a petition to minister Suresh Prabhu to preserve and protect cracker industry.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP