MDMK leader Vaiko had met defense minister Nirmala Sitaraman recently and he was questioned as to why he had met her. He responded that he had been to meet the environment minister Doctor Harshvardhan to explain the state of Sivakasi cracker factory workers and owners and their lives in a bad state after the business was blocked.
In Sivakasi and around the city more than 1070 cracker factories were closed, and this had resulted in troubles in the lives of more than 8 lakhs workers working there, after supreme court verdict on cases against the factories which asked them to make green crackers, without barium which was impossible, and cracking only for 2 hours.
Vaiko and Indian cracker association former secretary met defense minister Nirmala Sitaraman and explained the situation of people following which she had helped meet Harshvardhan, and she had also explained him and though supreme court orders can't be quashed has promised to relax the conditions as much as possible, said Vaiko. Besides he had also given a petition to minister Suresh Prabhu to preserve and protect cracker industry.
India receives support from Israel! Israel has lent a supporting shoulder to India to destroy terrorism, without any conditions. Last week there was a major attack in Pulwama killing more than 40 CRPF soldiers and following that there was retaliation act two days back when Indian army soldiers shot dead the mastermind of Pulwama attack and three soldiers also lost their lives.
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures