Sources from Kolkata stated that West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee Friday hit out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi calling him "the master of corruption" and said that she supported the views of the Congress on the Rafale deal. Meanwhile she described Rafale deal as "one of the biggest scam of the country".
Banerjee told a press conference after the conclusion of the Bengal Global Business Summit "She do not know how much money changed hands or what had happened, but certainly there must be something behind the curtain. Rafale deal is a big scam and she supports the Congress' views on it". Furthermore he demanded answers to questions raised by a media report that the PMO conducted parallel negotiations on the Rafale deal, saying it is now "crystal clear" that the "watchman" is the "thief".
Moreover calling Modi as "Mr Maddy", Banerjee claimed that the country has not witnessed such a corrupt prime minister in its history. She said "The less we talk about this man (the prime minister) the better and Mr Maddy is the master of corruption. Reportedly he is the master of arrogance and a shame for the country and have no words to describe him. His standard is so low that we have never expected such a man to be the prime minister. We have respect for the chair but not for this man".
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights