Sources from Kolkata stated that West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee Friday hit out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi calling him "the master of corruption" and said that she supported the views of the Congress on the Rafale deal. Meanwhile she described Rafale deal as "one of the biggest scam of the country".
Banerjee told a press conference after the conclusion of the Bengal Global Business Summit "She do not know how much money changed hands or what had happened, but certainly there must be something behind the curtain. Rafale deal is a big scam and she supports the Congress' views on it". Furthermore he demanded answers to questions raised by a media report that the PMO conducted parallel negotiations on the Rafale deal, saying it is now "crystal clear" that the "watchman" is the "thief".
Moreover calling Modi as "Mr Maddy", Banerjee claimed that the country has not witnessed such a corrupt prime minister in its history. She said "The less we talk about this man (the prime minister) the better and Mr Maddy is the master of corruption. Reportedly he is the master of arrogance and a shame for the country and have no words to describe him. His standard is so low that we have never expected such a man to be the prime minister. We have respect for the chair but not for this man".
What's the problem for DMDK? Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK is yet to form an alliance with any party, and even after yesterday Piyush Goyal the finance minister arrived at Chennai to meet and discuss regarding an alliance with Vijayakanth, the decision did not arrive even after a day. It was expected that BJP will form a complete alliance and make announcements all in one day, but only ADMK - PMK alliance was announced.
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies