Reportedly Tollywood star Jr NTR had hosted the popular reality show Bigg Boss Telugu season one in the year 2017 and it turned out to be an instant hit. Meanwhile the TRPs of this show had skyrocketed breaking some records as well and the star could not take up season two as he was busy with his acting assignments. The offer then went to Nani who successfully hosted it.
Presently with season three on cards, there were expectations on who would be hosting the show and reports are that Jr NTR is back. The star has agreed to be back on Bigg Boss for this season and has been paid a whopping Rs 2 crore for it. Furthermore when he hosted season one, Jr NTR made an astounding Rs 35 lakh per episode which was much higher than what his seniors like Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna were paid for hosting television shows.
Presently Jr NTR is busy with the Telugu multi starrer RRR, which is being directed by SS Rajamouli. The shooting of this film commenced a couple of months ago and is under progress and it will go on for the next few months and is slated to hit the silver screens for Sankaranthi next year. Reportedly RRR is being made on a budget of Rs 300 crore, and veteran musician MM Keeravani will be composing the tunes for this magnum opus.
What's the problem for DMDK? Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK is yet to form an alliance with any party, and even after yesterday Piyush Goyal the finance minister arrived at Chennai to meet and discuss regarding an alliance with Vijayakanth, the decision did not arrive even after a day. It was expected that BJP will form a complete alliance and make announcements all in one day, but only ADMK - PMK alliance was announced.
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies