Accordingly Intelligent Transport System to be implemented in Chennai at a cost of Rs 660 crore, where this project will involve optimization and improvement in the city’s traffic, public bus transportation and transport management systems. Meanwhile in an attempt to address the city’s parking woes, a comprehensive parking management system will be implemented at an outlay of Rs 2,000 crore. Furthermore this system will include underground and multi-level parking facilities, smart lane parking facilities and will be executed in a Public-Private partnership mode.
Reportedly in a boost to the food processing industry, Deputy Chief Minister announced that a French company has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) during the Global Investors Meet which was held in January 2019 to invest Rs 2,000 crore for setting up a food processing park near Chennai.
Moreover Chennai, along with Madurai and Coimbatore, will receive 500 electric buses in the first phase of restructuring program of the cities’ public transportation system. Further Chennai Metro Rail expansion is all set cover a length of 172.91 kms including the extensions which are to be commissioned. Rs 2,681 crore will fund CMRL through shares and debt. Finally a state career guidance centre will also be established in Chennai to train students for free, to participate in competitive exams in pursuit of employment opportunities.
India receives support from Israel! Israel has lent a supporting shoulder to India to destroy terrorism, without any conditions. Last week there was a major attack in Pulwama killing more than 40 CRPF soldiers and following that there was retaliation act two days back when Indian army soldiers shot dead the mastermind of Pulwama attack and three soldiers also lost their lives.
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures