AICC president Rahul Gandhi had coordinated with the PCCs from all the states to come up with a list of candidates by the end of February. Meanwhile he met PCC chiefs and CLP leaders in Delhi on Saturday. As per report the Congress manifestos will focus on farmers, jobs, Women Reservation Bill, and essential commodities. Furthermore the Telangana state units were also informed to take up Rafale bargain, eventual outcomes of demonetization to use them against the BJP.
Accordingly TPCC president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said, “The discussion went on working of the Election Committees and finalizing the candidates in the states. We have been asked to focus in certain areas in the manifesto and applications will be finalized by February 20.” The Congress party is currently holding discussions with Telugu Desam Party, CPI and Telangana Jana Samithi on seat sharing.
Moreover the trio in principle agreed to forge alliance with the Congress to counter the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samiti. Reportedly party sources said seat sharing issues are expected to be resolved and the list of candidates is expected to be announced after Rahul Gandhi's visit.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights