AICC president Rahul Gandhi had coordinated with the PCCs from all the states to come up with a list of candidates by the end of February. Meanwhile he met PCC chiefs and CLP leaders in Delhi on Saturday. As per report the Congress manifestos will focus on farmers, jobs, Women Reservation Bill, and essential commodities. Furthermore the Telangana state units were also informed to take up Rafale bargain, eventual outcomes of demonetization to use them against the BJP.
Accordingly TPCC president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said, “The discussion went on working of the Election Committees and finalizing the candidates in the states. We have been asked to focus in certain areas in the manifesto and applications will be finalized by February 20.” The Congress party is currently holding discussions with Telugu Desam Party, CPI and Telangana Jana Samithi on seat sharing.
Moreover the trio in principle agreed to forge alliance with the Congress to counter the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samiti. Reportedly party sources said seat sharing issues are expected to be resolved and the list of candidates is expected to be announced after Rahul Gandhi's visit.
DMK Congress deal soon! It has been said that the deal between Congress and DMK will be reached sooner. It was earlier decided that ADMK, BJP and PMK are forming an alliance and while BJP - ADMK deal was signed last week, yesterday PMK and ADMK signed the deal officially. However the deal between DMK and Congress is yet to be signed.
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal