According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi's public meeting in Guntur today has invited for huge debate in AP political circles. Reportedly when given that TDP govt has planned to hold massive protests against Modi's rally, the main opposition parties in AP kept silent and did not make their stand clear so far.
Meanwhile on one hand the state BJP leadership is making arrangements for meeting called 'Praja Chaitanya Sabha' at Etukuru bypass road, on other hand huge hoardings which said '#GoBackModi' have appeared on Guntur roads. Furthermore the TDP chief while speaking to his party leaders at a teleconference said, "The drama of Jagan will get exposed to AP people after Modi's rally.
Usually the Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan who claims that he was the first person to question Narendra Modi, is tight-lipped now. Moreover also in the past, Pawan said that he is ready to partner with anyone to save the interests of state, but, his absence during the PM's visit is raising doubts over his commitment and if he is really against Modi for ignoring AP special status, he should have given a call to his party cadre to a protest against Modi's rally.
What's the problem for DMDK? Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK is yet to form an alliance with any party, and even after yesterday Piyush Goyal the finance minister arrived at Chennai to meet and discuss regarding an alliance with Vijayakanth, the decision did not arrive even after a day. It was expected that BJP will form a complete alliance and make announcements all in one day, but only ADMK - PMK alliance was announced.
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies