According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi's public meeting in Guntur today has invited for huge debate in AP political circles. Reportedly when given that TDP govt has planned to hold massive protests against Modi's rally, the main opposition parties in AP kept silent and did not make their stand clear so far.
Meanwhile on one hand the state BJP leadership is making arrangements for meeting called 'Praja Chaitanya Sabha' at Etukuru bypass road, on other hand huge hoardings which said '#GoBackModi' have appeared on Guntur roads. Furthermore the TDP chief while speaking to his party leaders at a teleconference said, "The drama of Jagan will get exposed to AP people after Modi's rally.
Usually the Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan who claims that he was the first person to question Narendra Modi, is tight-lipped now. Moreover also in the past, Pawan said that he is ready to partner with anyone to save the interests of state, but, his absence during the PM's visit is raising doubts over his commitment and if he is really against Modi for ignoring AP special status, he should have given a call to his party cadre to a protest against Modi's rally.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights