Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) has kept everyone on tenterhooks with plans of his Cabinet’s expansion. Meanwhile it has been a good two months since he took charge, and except for Mohammad Mahmood Ali being appointed as Home minister, there have been no signs of who could be in the list.
Presently it is a known fact that KCR is extremely religious and particular about horoscopes and “good days”. This could be one of the reasons for this delay, but now the wait could soon come to an end as the Chief Minister has completed a first round of exercise as to who could be inducted in his cabinet. Furthermore he is all set to make an official announcement to this effect. According to sources, KCR may take the decision on Vasant Panchami day which is on February 10.
Moreover it is believed that he would form a 10 member cabinet initially and KCR mulls to have new comers in the 1st round of the cabinet. Further rumors are strife that his nephew and former minister T Harish Rao, many seniors and former ministers may not find a place in the Cabinet this time. Sources added after the expansion of the Cabinet, a brief session of the State Legislative Assembly would be held for the presentation of the vote on account budget.
What's the problem for DMDK? Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK is yet to form an alliance with any party, and even after yesterday Piyush Goyal the finance minister arrived at Chennai to meet and discuss regarding an alliance with Vijayakanth, the decision did not arrive even after a day. It was expected that BJP will form a complete alliance and make announcements all in one day, but only ADMK - PMK alliance was announced.
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies