The popular Hyderabad Metro has got into trouble and is under high pressure after videos of couples getting intimate and kissing and cuddling and making love in elevators present in Hyderabad Metro Station have started spreading. The hot videos of these couples are becoming viral and being shared across various social media platforms.
It's a known fact that all constructed metro stations in Hyderabad have CCTV surveillance cameras active and working in all elevators and throughout the stations and despite this, the coupled are indulging in such cheap acts.
Metro management has now initiated the investigation and MD NVS Reddy said that metro is discussing with L&T to investigate and find the source and authentic nature of the viral videos. A passenger said, "The vulgar behavior in the Metro rail continues and sometimes they even cross their limits. Most of them forgot that it's a public transport and just behave as if it's their bedroom."
India receives support from Israel! Israel has lent a supporting shoulder to India to destroy terrorism, without any conditions. Last week there was a major attack in Pulwama killing more than 40 CRPF soldiers and following that there was retaliation act two days back when Indian army soldiers shot dead the mastermind of Pulwama attack and three soldiers also lost their lives.
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures