A baby was dead after delivery after being put down by the staff of a private hospital located in Coimbatore. The relatives of the parents of the dead child surrounded hospital to start protesting against hospital management and then the police came to finish protest.
26-year-old software engineer Vikram's pregnant wife Pavithra was admitted in a private hospital one week back a baby was born two days back and parents were not let to see that baby and it was placed in incubator saying health issues.
Yesterday doctors said the child was dead and a nurse came along with Vikram for final rites and when the towel was removed, the baby had injuries and it was accused that hospital staff put down the baby and it was dead due to hospital mistake which is being hidden. The news has sent shockwaves across the state as this has happened entirely due to carelessness.
DMK Congress deal soon! It has been said that the deal between Congress and DMK will be reached sooner. It was earlier decided that ADMK, BJP and PMK are forming an alliance and while BJP - ADMK deal was signed last week, yesterday PMK and ADMK signed the deal officially. However the deal between DMK and Congress is yet to be signed.
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal