A baby was dead after delivery after being put down by the staff of a private hospital located in Coimbatore. The relatives of the parents of the dead child surrounded hospital to start protesting against hospital management and then the police came to finish protest.
26-year-old software engineer Vikram's pregnant wife Pavithra was admitted in a private hospital one week back a baby was born two days back and parents were not let to see that baby and it was placed in incubator saying health issues.
Yesterday doctors said the child was dead and a nurse came along with Vikram for final rites and when the towel was removed, the baby had injuries and it was accused that hospital staff put down the baby and it was dead due to hospital mistake which is being hidden. The news has sent shockwaves across the state as this has happened entirely due to carelessness.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights