Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh here on Saturday that no one can question the integrity of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. He said "He knew Modi ji personally for many years and he had worked with him". Rajnath said “Modi has worked a lot in the past five years, and he should do more work for the people. One may criticize him for something, but none can raise questions on his intentions and honesty”.
Furthermore the home minister targeted the UPA led coalition and said people cannot be misled. Earlier, India was ranked among under-developed and poor nations, but now it is recognized as one of the most powerful countries. Rajnath said "The day is not far when India will be among the top three countries in the world. This can be possible only under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. We don't want to be a superpower as it will generate fear among people, but we want them to love our country, our people and culture".
Moreover the home minister said Bihar played an important role in India's independence. "It is a land of ancient culture and traditions, which gave birth to legends like Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji."
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam