CPI leader P. Madhu said TDP had staged a dharna yesterday in Delhi. He said TDP is equally responsible for Andhra Pradesh not getting special status and they accepted BJP' special package. Why did they have to do it?," he questioned the TDP Chief, stating that the Left is not supporting the TDP in Delhi.
Furthermore in a controversial remark, he said "TDP is a party that does business over dead bodies. He said “This party is not helping the drought-hit regions of Rayalaseema and they are creating water crisis in some regions where water is available and then asking people to pay for tankers which they procure," adding that TDP's district level workers are not serving people in drought regions. Furthermore he added that Jana Sena Party and Left Parties, from tomorrow, will begin questioning the government on his measure to quench the thirst of people in drought-hit Rayalaseema.
He said "We will continue our fight against the government until they take measures to help people of Rayalaseema”. Moreover one does not understand the Left and Jana Sena's sudden realization of drought problem in the state at a time when the state is going for elections. Hence political observers say that this looks like a diversion strategy of the Jana Sena and Left parties from the current political scenario in the state where there is a discussion of fulfilling assurances made to AP in the Act.
BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi Reportedly in Delhi, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has not yet projected any chief ministerial face for the upcoming Assembly polls, which are due by the end of 2019 or early next year. Meanwhile the party appears to be relying on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's charisma to take on the ruling Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). Furthermore Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal is the AAP's face for the Assembly
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu