CPI leader P. Madhu said TDP had staged a dharna yesterday in Delhi. He said TDP is equally responsible for Andhra Pradesh not getting special status and they accepted BJP' special package. Why did they have to do it?," he questioned the TDP Chief, stating that the Left is not supporting the TDP in Delhi.
Furthermore in a controversial remark, he said "TDP is a party that does business over dead bodies. He said “This party is not helping the drought-hit regions of Rayalaseema and they are creating water crisis in some regions where water is available and then asking people to pay for tankers which they procure," adding that TDP's district level workers are not serving people in drought regions. Furthermore he added that Jana Sena Party and Left Parties, from tomorrow, will begin questioning the government on his measure to quench the thirst of people in drought-hit Rayalaseema.
He said "We will continue our fight against the government until they take measures to help people of Rayalaseema”. Moreover one does not understand the Left and Jana Sena's sudden realization of drought problem in the state at a time when the state is going for elections. Hence political observers say that this looks like a diversion strategy of the Jana Sena and Left parties from the current political scenario in the state where there is a discussion of fulfilling assurances made to AP in the Act.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?