Prime Minister Narendra Modi who had visited Tamilnadu yesterday went to Tirupur and there he had said that his BJP government will give the government and rule that was dream-pt by Kamaraj. Yesterday he had come for various developmental plans launch. Following this he spoke in a general meeting among public in the city.
He gave several promises during the speech. It is due to people's taxes that the country is growing, and this time the tax exemption was implemented for people earning below 5 lakhs. People were ignored by Congress, and now people will ignore Congress which thinks it was born to rule.
People have elected a rule in the centre, and that rule by my government is happening without corruption, and it was a corruption less government that Kamaraj had wanted. Earlier there was family politics, and now people's rule is happening, and though many are saying that Modi did not do anything, everything was done by Modi, said the prime minister.
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct