Prime Minister Narendra Modi who had visited Tamilnadu yesterday went to Tirupur and there he had said that his BJP government will give the government and rule that was dream-pt by Kamaraj. Yesterday he had come for various developmental plans launch. Following this he spoke in a general meeting among public in the city.
He gave several promises during the speech. It is due to people's taxes that the country is growing, and this time the tax exemption was implemented for people earning below 5 lakhs. People were ignored by Congress, and now people will ignore Congress which thinks it was born to rule.
People have elected a rule in the centre, and that rule by my government is happening without corruption, and it was a corruption less government that Kamaraj had wanted. Earlier there was family politics, and now people's rule is happening, and though many are saying that Modi did not do anything, everything was done by Modi, said the prime minister.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?