MDMK leader Vaiko who was raising slogans protesting against Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Tirupur was arrested by the police yesterday. Opposing the arrival of PM Modi to Tirupur the MDMK party had organized a black flag waving protest, and MDMK cadre was actively participating in it.
Due to this roads were blocked and traffic was heavily impacted in Tirupur. Suddenly a BJP member intruded the protest and shouted Bharat Matha ki Jai and this caused chaos. After this for long time, Vaiko had spoke against modi and his visit, and he had protested heavily against Modi arrival.
Following this police had warned him multiple times to stop his speech, but this lead to an argument, and following this Vaiko was arrested by the police and along with other MDMK members was placed in a Marriage hall, and this had created a tense situation in the district. He was released later.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?