MDMK leader Vaiko who was raising slogans protesting against Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Tirupur was arrested by the police yesterday. Opposing the arrival of PM Modi to Tirupur the MDMK party had organized a black flag waving protest, and MDMK cadre was actively participating in it.
Due to this roads were blocked and traffic was heavily impacted in Tirupur. Suddenly a BJP member intruded the protest and shouted Bharat Matha ki Jai and this caused chaos. After this for long time, Vaiko had spoke against modi and his visit, and he had protested heavily against Modi arrival.
Following this police had warned him multiple times to stop his speech, but this lead to an argument, and following this Vaiko was arrested by the police and along with other MDMK members was placed in a Marriage hall, and this had created a tense situation in the district. He was released later.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli