Chennai sources stated that state owned EXIM Bank is in the process of appointing a 'strategic consultant' to re look at its entire business strategy. A top official David Rasquinha said the bank also plans to rise around USD two billion during the current year, Export-Import Bank of India, managing director. Meanwhile he said right now, we are in the process of engaging a strategic consultant. Because we feel that we have been in operation for more than three decades. We were set up in 1981 and the conditions then were different.
Reportedly Rasquinha was talking to reporters on the sidelines of a Business Outreach Program on India's Line of Credit and Solar Projects' organized by Economic Diplomacy and States division, External Affairs Ministry and EXIM Bank. Furthermore on the proposal to appoint a "strategic" consultant, Rasquinha said, "when we set up business, it was a different kind of situation at that time and now we are in 2019.
Moreover to a query on capital infusion from the central government, he said Finance Minister Piyush Goyal while presenting the budget estimates had announced provision of Rs 6,000 crore for the bank. He added "We hope it will be passed in Parliament shortly. In the first phase it will be Rs 4,500 crore in 2018-19 and Rs 1,500 crore for 2019-20".
BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi Reportedly in Delhi, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has not yet projected any chief ministerial face for the upcoming Assembly polls, which are due by the end of 2019 or early next year. Meanwhile the party appears to be relying on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's charisma to take on the ruling Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). Furthermore Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal is the AAP's face for the Assembly
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu