Accordingly the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) have announced that restaurants will no longer be able to reuse cooking oil multiple times. Meanwhile the new restriction, which will go into effect from March 3, will prohibit reusing cooking oil more than 3 times by a restaurant or eatery.
Furthermore noting that ‘repeated frying of oil leads to changes in physio chemical, nutritional, and sensory properties of edible oil,’ the FSSAI has sought to regulate the quality of oil that food operators use on a daily basis. Reports added it is vital to understand that oil becomes too acidic when reused multiple times, and after a certain point, the oil becomes unsafe for consumption. When oil is repeatedly used, the compounds that are formed are called Total Polar Compounds (TPCs), and a high rate of TPCs can have a negative effect on a person's health.
Moreover as part of the new regulations, food operators will be required to maintain a chart to track and monitor the type of oil and quantity taken for frying each day and the amount that is discarded at the end of the day as well. Reportedly the FSSAI has entrusted the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) with making sure that restaurants and eateries comply with these new rules before March 3.
Exit polls in India have not always had best track record Reportedly in many elections, only one of the many pollsters has gotten it right and the problem is that it's usually a different pollster each time and recent world history is rife with occasions on which the polls have simply gotten it wrong consider the Australian elections this week, in which the governing centre right alliance proved every single poll for months wrong to crawl back into power.
- Is India getting the leaders they deserve?
- How Sivaji breaks silence on dispute of TV9 Ravi Prakash?
- Know Donald Trump's plan for Immigration Policies
- How 3 Govt Employees died on poll day in HP?
- Will NDA form comfortably after Exit Polls Results?
- PM Narendra Modi is on a spiritual break
- Telangana Prisons department plans to open 20 petrol pumps
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu met Rahul Gandhi, Mayawati & Akhilesh Yadav?
- Bye-polls held in Tamilnadu Assembly Constituencies
- AP BJP Political Advisor survey favors YSRCP
- Exit Polls Indicating Ravali Jagan, Kavali Jagan Mood in AP
- Leader of 1.4 Billion resumes for Meditation in Kedarnath caves
- Cracks within the Election Commission seem to be clarified
- First EXIT Poll report : Youth (18-30) voters hit YSRCP severely!
- Not local faction, Elephants are the culprits in Chhattisgarhs Elections