ADMK minister CV Shanmugam had went to the feast organized by PMK Founder Doctor Ramadoss, and after forgetting all the hatred and enmity between ADMK and PMK in the past, Shanmugam has arrived to meet Ramadoss.
For the upcoming Lok Sabha elections which are scheduled in May, ADMK and BJP have formed an alliance, and BJP has been given 7 seats across Tamilnadu, and following the confirmation of the alliance, despite all criticism, PMK Leader Ramadoss had organized a grand treat feast for all the alliance party leaders, and this arrangements were made in Ramadoss owned thailapuram residence.
Earlier it was said that ADMK Minister CV Shamugam had refused the invite and won't be coming, as right from start he had been opposing ADMK - PMK alliance, and still alliance was formed. There were problems between Shanmugam and PMK in Villupuram from long time, but in an unexpected event Shamugam came for the treat organised by Ramadoss, and it has been said that their fight has ended.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority