Pattali Makkal Katchi MP Anbumani Ramadoss has said that it was true that their party had filed a complaint against Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy and that there was no change in their stand with regards to the complaint given on him to the governor. Yesterday Anbumani met the media, and answered various questions that were put forth by media.
He responded on questions about ADMK- PMK alliance and had also spoken on PMK members accusing ADMK members. He said that till date they were fighting ADMK and BJP, and now from within alliance they will fight against injustice and for welfare of people.
He acknowledged complaining against Edappadi and said that if people who complain cannot make alliance, nobody in India can form alliance, and added that they are still firm that those who did mistake must be punished. However, during press meet Anbumani evaded journalist questions and ran away mid-way.
FM prepares blueprint to woo Chinese firms to invest in India Reportedly Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said she will prepare a blueprint for international companies that are looking beyond China to make India as their preferred investment destination. Meanwhile she said industry leaders who are contemplating getting their businesses out of China are "definitely considering India is the pitch ".
- Why South Indian Film industry neglected by PM Modi? Upasana Kamineni
- Tirumala Thirupathi not satisfied with Cashews sent from Kerala for making Laddoos
- UP Congress Chief lauded Priyanka Gandhi as Second Indira Gandhi
- PM Modi asked Bollywood Celebrity to take Movies based on Gandhism
- Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?