Last week alliance was formed between BJP and ADMK and then PMK also came in and then the seat sharing for election was finalized and the agreement for the same was signed between ADMK and PMK with Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy, Ramadoss, Anbumani Ramadoss present along with senior members.
PMK was given 7 seats and a Rajya Sabha seat and this was followed by Ramadoss inviting members of both PMK and ADMK for a feast as a mark of celebrating the alliance formation and this event was also attended by rivals like CV Shanmugam who had a 15 year enmity with PMK.
Following this setbacks to the PMK party after years of criticizing ADMK and finally joining them, many members of PMK are angry at the party high command, and following this, the TN secretary of PMK youth wing, Rajeshwari exited PMK and joined Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan's Makkal Needhi Maiam party and is expected to contest from his party in Lok Sabha elections.
Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail? Accordingly senior journalist and former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of TV9, Ravi Prakash, on Monday applied for anticipatory bail with the Telangana High Court, challenging FIRs that were filed against him by the police in Hyderabad. Meanwhile the police had also issued lookout notices against him and
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey