Sources from Warangal stated that the teachers of the Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences (KITS) College in Warangal stood as an example to their students as they raised their voice against the use of plastic on the college campus. Meanwhile calling for zero usage plastic, the staff club organized ‘Usage of Zero Plastic Moment’ and distributed 240 copper water bottles to the faculty.
Reportedly staff club president Prof. S.G. Narayana Reddy said that the initiative was aimed to eradicate the use of plastic in the form of bottles. Furthermore “Plastic is a non-biodegradable material and we must stop the usage of plastic in our daily life and the NSS and NCC clubs under the Student Activity Center (SAC) have been raising awareness and popularizing green technology principles.
Moreover the student community must come forward to protect our natural resources for future generations. Reportedly staff club general secretary PSS Murthy, members, Prof. C. Venkatesh, Prof. K. V. Raghubabu, Prof. K. Rajanarender Reddy, Dr D. Prabhakara Chary, B. Kiran Kumar, Dr K. Shivakumar, Dr G. Ratnakar, Dr K. Rajendraprasad and others were present.
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar