Hyderabad sources reported that the more often it happens the more it is reported, and the more it is reported, the more it is known, and the more it is known, the more it is an option. Meanwhile it is a vicious cycle, and more and more people are falling prey to its many different ways. Reportedly there are two types of suicide, one is properly planned and another is out of emotional haste and the city has been witnessing more emotionally driven suicides as our society is not used to talking about the most necessary aspects of life.
Presently psychologists also say that ‘Painless death’ is one of the most searched topics on the internet. Furthermore people may not provide direct and obvious hints of their destructive suicidal thoughts, but their social media presence and their profiles can speak a lot of a person's mental state of mind. Accordingly poor relationship with parents, excessive expectations, the feeling of being unwanted is a few among the many reasons why one resorts to Suicide.
Purnima Nagaraja, consultant psychiatrist and psychotherapist said “Stress, frustration and disillusionment that a person may experience makes living difficult for him/her and hence the quest to end one’s life”. Moreover a child psychologist Dr Atul Kumar, advice parents to build a kind of trust with their kids for them to be free enough to talk around the house that can relieve their stress by a lot.
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar