Accordingly in a bid to board his flight from Bengaluru on Monday evening, a techie after being late made a hoax call claiming that there was a bomb on the Surat bound Air India flight. As per report based on CCTV footage, 49 year old Prateek Rathore Mahesh Bhai is now in police custody. Meanwhile soon after his call, airline staff and CISF staff maintaining security at the airport declared the flight safe after sanitizing the flight before he could get on the flight.
Reportedly that Surat based Prateek had come to the city for a wedding and was planning to board a 7pm flight along with his wife and child. Reports added Airline staff and CISF personnel reportedly suspected that at 6:57pm, when the airport authorities got the threat call, he had stepped out of the terminal building and the CCTV footage confirmed their suspicion and police was informed and Prateek was arrested. He reportedly admitted that the hoax call was his bid to board the flight after being late.
Police stated he was using two SIM cards to make the calls and would switch off his phone as soon as he hung up. Moreover the series of phone calls had begun on August 20, when a call was received by the Nodal Manager at KIA informing him that a bomb was placed in the lobby of the airport. Reportedly just two days later, the same officer was called claiming a bomb was placed in the luggage of Air Asia India flights heading to either Kolkata or Thiruvananthapuram and the third one was made on August 27 from Bengaluru to Pune and i5 1516 from Bengaluru to Hyderabad were compromised.
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar