Accordingly Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) Working President K T Rama Rao on Monday launched a bitter attack against Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu. When speaking at an event where several local leaders from the Congress joined the TRS at Telangana Bhavan in Hyderabad, KTR was responding to comments made by the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief.
Furthermore Naidu on Sunday alleged that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and YSR Congress President Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy were in cahoots to stall the development of Andhra Pradesh. Reportedly KTR compared the Congress and the TDP to a snake and a mongoose, who had been fighting against each other until recently but decided to join hands for the Assembly elections in Telangana, which led to their defeat.
He also said that Naidu had no right to speak about KCR as the latter had launched his own party for the aspirations of the state, while the former 'back stabbed' his own father-in-law to become Chief Minister. Previously the TDP chief asked people to raise their voice against Modi for going back on his word and for targeting TDP leaders fighting for justice to the state. Moreover Modi was going soft on Jaganmohan Reddy though 11 charge sheets were filed against him for Rs 43,000 crore corruptions, Naidu said "When Modi became Prime Minister he promised to be harsh on the corrupt, but he is shielding them”.
Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested It is known to our readers that a few days ago, Producer Prasad V Potluri filed a case against Tollywood actor turned producer Bandla Ganesh. As per the complaint, Bandla Ganesh took a loan of 34 Crore during the making of Jr NTR's Temper and defaulted on an amount of 7 Crore. Bandla has been avoiding PVP since the movie release five years ago.
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year