PMK leader Anbumani Ramadoss had announced a press meets yesterday and during his interaction with media beyond a point he got angry as he could not answer their strong questions. The press meet had happened after earlier doctor Ramadoss had said that Anbumani will explain regarding the alliance with BJP and ADMK.
Initially he started with the 10 point demands that they had with ADMK and then press started questions. They asked why they joined ADMK after criticism on Gutkha scam and various other corruption. They also said it was cheating people to scold Edappadi Palanisamy and O Panneerselvam and again join with them.
Anbumani could not tackle them beyond a Point, and he was angrily responding and even asked press to have water. After that he angrily spoke at media and mikes were taken and press meet ended abruptly. Actor Ranjit also walked out of the party saying that the party doesn't have any morals left.
Botsa is known for confusion! Knowingly or Unknowingly, YS Jagan is using Senior Minister Botsa Satyanarayana to confuse more on sensitive issues. YS Jagan has continued his silence on AP Capital Amravati and put forward Minister for Municipal Administration Botsa Satyanarayana before the media on AP Capital.
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike