Sources from Vijayawada stated that IAS couple refrains from hosting a lavish wedding and gets united amidst their near ones. Ujjwal Ghosh and Hephsiba Rani Korlapati are both working IAS officers, who got married at the Hubbali Register Office. Reportedly Ujjwal Ghosh is a Bengali by origin and is currently working as Karnataka cadre officer, he was recruited in the year 2009, and he chose civil services over being a computer science engineer.
Meanwhile his wife Hephsiba Rani Korlapati is a native of Vijayawada and worked as the collector of Udupi district. Furthermore she is a 2011 batch officer secured 20th rank in general merit in UPSC exam and Hephsiba has been the assistant commissioner at Bidar, a municipal commissioner at Mangalore, zilla panchayat chief executive officer at Chamarajnagar and Kalburagi.
Moreover Hephsibas was honored with ‘Swachata Hi Sewa Award’ in October 2017 for extending her leadership skills towards executing the Swachh Bharat Mission. Apparently she told English daily that both of them were not into having an extravagant marriage celebration and they prefer to lead a normal life, beginning with their wedding and later, He spoke to the media expressing his joy over the simple wedding he wanted, and got.
Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail? Accordingly senior journalist and former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of TV9, Ravi Prakash, on Monday applied for anticipatory bail with the Telangana High Court, challenging FIRs that were filed against him by the police in Hyderabad. Meanwhile the police had also issued lookout notices against him and
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey