Reportedly Pakistan government is discussing the option to respond to the Indian Air Force violation of the Line of Control (LoC) in Kashmir. Meanwhile Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan is currently chairing an emergency meeting to review the emerging situation following the Indian claim of hitting a Jaish-e-Mohammad training camp in Pakistan.
Accordingly the high level meeting is being attended by the top civil and military leadership, including Army Chief General Qamar Jawed Bajwa, Minister of Defense, and Minister of Foreign Affairs. Qureshi has already briefed the meeting on the current situation in the aftermath of the LoC violation. Furthermore the military leadership apprised the meeting regarding their preparedness to deal with any situation, and the meeting also discussed the future plan of action following the violation.
Moreover Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi chaired an emergency consultative meeting at the Foreign Office. He said Pakistan holds the right to self-defense and a befitting response”. Hence during the meeting, Qureshi had said that Pakistan desires peace but India is deteriorating the regional situation and added that India is bent on disturbing peace in the region, and that the entire region stands with the Pakistan Army. Further Qureshi has warned India not to challenge Pakistan and said that better sense should prevail in Delhi to deliver an appropriate response and the right to self-defense.
DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case Reportedly former Karnataka Minister and Congress troubleshooter DK Shivakumar was granted bail by the Delhi High Court on Wednesday, in connection to a money laundering case against him and hence he has to furnish a bond of Rs 25 lakh and cannot leave the country without the trial court’s permission.
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River