Reportedly Pakistan government is discussing the option to respond to the Indian Air Force violation of the Line of Control (LoC) in Kashmir. Meanwhile Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan is currently chairing an emergency meeting to review the emerging situation following the Indian claim of hitting a Jaish-e-Mohammad training camp in Pakistan.
Accordingly the high level meeting is being attended by the top civil and military leadership, including Army Chief General Qamar Jawed Bajwa, Minister of Defense, and Minister of Foreign Affairs. Qureshi has already briefed the meeting on the current situation in the aftermath of the LoC violation. Furthermore the military leadership apprised the meeting regarding their preparedness to deal with any situation, and the meeting also discussed the future plan of action following the violation.
Moreover Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi chaired an emergency consultative meeting at the Foreign Office. He said Pakistan holds the right to self-defense and a befitting response”. Hence during the meeting, Qureshi had said that Pakistan desires peace but India is deteriorating the regional situation and added that India is bent on disturbing peace in the region, and that the entire region stands with the Pakistan Army. Further Qureshi has warned India not to challenge Pakistan and said that better sense should prevail in Delhi to deliver an appropriate response and the right to self-defense.
Exit polls in India have not always had best track record Reportedly in many elections, only one of the many pollsters has gotten it right and the problem is that it's usually a different pollster each time and recent world history is rife with occasions on which the polls have simply gotten it wrong consider the Australian elections this week, in which the governing centre right alliance proved every single poll for months wrong to crawl back into power.
- Is India getting the leaders they deserve?
- How Sivaji breaks silence on dispute of TV9 Ravi Prakash?
- Know Donald Trump's plan for Immigration Policies
- How 3 Govt Employees died on poll day in HP?
- Will NDA form comfortably after Exit Polls Results?
- PM Narendra Modi is on a spiritual break
- Telangana Prisons department plans to open 20 petrol pumps
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu met Rahul Gandhi, Mayawati & Akhilesh Yadav?
- Bye-polls held in Tamilnadu Assembly Constituencies
- AP BJP Political Advisor survey favors YSRCP
- Exit Polls Indicating Ravali Jagan, Kavali Jagan Mood in AP
- Leader of 1.4 Billion resumes for Meditation in Kedarnath caves
- Cracks within the Election Commission seem to be clarified
- First EXIT Poll report : Youth (18-30) voters hit YSRCP severely!
- Not local faction, Elephants are the culprits in Chhattisgarhs Elections