Chennai sources made a statement that the DMK had sealed a seat sharing agreement with Kongunadu Makkal Desiya Katchi (KMDK) for the coming Lok Sabha polls, allotting one seat to its ally. As per report a party release said the seat sharing was finalized between DMK President M K Stalin and KMDK leader E R Easwaran at the DMK headquarters here.
Furthermore the release added according to the agreement, KMDK will fight the election from DMK's 'Rising Sun' symbol. Accordingly DMK has already finalized its seat sharing with the Congress and the Indian Union Muslim League, allotting the national party nine seats in Tamilnadu and the lone segment in the neighboring Puducherry and the IUML has been allotted one seat. Moreover there are a total of 39 Parliamentary segments in Tamilnadu, while the neighboring Puducherry has one. Apparently the seat sharing was finalized between DMK President M K Stalin and KMDK leader E R Easwaran at the DMK headquarters here.
Moreover the release added KMDK will fight the election from DMK's 'Rising Sun' symbol. Finally DMK has already finalized its seat sharing with the Congress and the Indian Union Muslim League, allotting the national party nine seats in Tamilnadu and the lone segment in the neighboring Puducherry.
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar