According to sources in an unexpected shock to Andhra Pradesh Water Resources Minister Devineni Umamaheshwara Rao, his brother Devineni Chandrasekhar joined the YSR Congress party on Monday. Reportedly Vasantha Krishna Prasad along with Devineni Chandrasekhar met YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at his Lotus Pond residence in Hyderabad and YS Jagan welcomed Chandrashekar into the YSRCP party by offering the official party kanduva.
When speaking on this occasion, he said, "Due to several reasons, he had changed the party." Furthermore stating that the ruling party's exploitation is high, Devineni Chandrasekhar said that the extortion in the Pattiseema Irrigation project is excessive adding that the TDP leaders cannot be free from the cases. Meanwhile Vasantha Krishna Prasad commented that Devineni Chandrasekhar became free from Devineni Uma similar to Vibhishan breaking free from Lanka. He added that Devineni Chandrasekhar will be working along with him in the upcoming elections.
Moreover accusing Minister Devineni Uma of trying to suppress them using his authority, Vasantha Krishna Prasad further said that with the Election Notification issued, the Minister's misuse of power will come to an end.
Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP? Reportedly Puducherry Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi and DMK chief MK Stalin have become embroiled in a war of words over Yanam, one of the four districts in the union territory. Previously Stalin accused the Lt Governor of attempting to give an island belonging to the district over to Andhra Pradesh. Kiran Bedi has responded to the allegations stating that she had personally seen 'gross environmental
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings