According to sources in an unexpected shock to Andhra Pradesh Water Resources Minister Devineni Umamaheshwara Rao, his brother Devineni Chandrasekhar joined the YSR Congress party on Monday. Reportedly Vasantha Krishna Prasad along with Devineni Chandrasekhar met YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at his Lotus Pond residence in Hyderabad and YS Jagan welcomed Chandrashekar into the YSRCP party by offering the official party kanduva.
When speaking on this occasion, he said, "Due to several reasons, he had changed the party." Furthermore stating that the ruling party's exploitation is high, Devineni Chandrasekhar said that the extortion in the Pattiseema Irrigation project is excessive adding that the TDP leaders cannot be free from the cases. Meanwhile Vasantha Krishna Prasad commented that Devineni Chandrasekhar became free from Devineni Uma similar to Vibhishan breaking free from Lanka. He added that Devineni Chandrasekhar will be working along with him in the upcoming elections.
Moreover accusing Minister Devineni Uma of trying to suppress them using his authority, Vasantha Krishna Prasad further said that with the Election Notification issued, the Minister's misuse of power will come to an end.
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?