Nara Lokesh who is going to face the first election of his life is still struggling to finalize on one seat. First, there were rumours that he will contest from Bheemili but now there are reports that TDP may admit former CBI JD Lakshminarayana into the party and give him Bheemili Ticket.
Then, there were leaks that Lokesh may contest from Vishakapatnam North Constituency. Now, there are new names like Mangalagiri, Penamaluru, Peddakurapadu etc. Even in the party, some suspect that Lokesh may skip contest altogether in the name of fully focusing on TDP's Election Campaign.
It is known to all that Lokesh became a Minister in Chandrababu Naidu's cabinet via a shortcut i.e., through the Council. Since then, Opposition has been criticizing him as a Pappu who do not have the courage to face an election. Let us see if Lokesh will finally prove them wrong and silence them.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries