Nara Lokesh who is going to face the first election of his life is still struggling to finalize on one seat. First, there were rumours that he will contest from Bheemili but now there are reports that TDP may admit former CBI JD Lakshminarayana into the party and give him Bheemili Ticket.
Then, there were leaks that Lokesh may contest from Vishakapatnam North Constituency. Now, there are new names like Mangalagiri, Penamaluru, Peddakurapadu etc. Even in the party, some suspect that Lokesh may skip contest altogether in the name of fully focusing on TDP's Election Campaign.
It is known to all that Lokesh became a Minister in Chandrababu Naidu's cabinet via a shortcut i.e., through the Council. Since then, Opposition has been criticizing him as a Pappu who do not have the courage to face an election. Let us see if Lokesh will finally prove them wrong and silence them.
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?