Amaravathi sources stated that after raising objection in connection to the poll schedule presented for Andhra Pradesh, Telugu Desam Party (TDP) on Monday accused Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao of being the influence in this regard. Meanwhile in an open letter to KCR, Andhra Pradesh Unit TDP President Kimidi Kala Venkata Rao said that KCR influenced the Election Commission with the help of BJP to conduct elections in advance.
Furthermore he stated that TDP will run like Usain Bolt in the coming elections. Reportedly stating that Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is working hard for AP's development, Mr Rao added that the responsibility of the future of five crore Telugu people lies with the TDP Chief. Further in regard to the data scam, he questioned KCR's special interest in the case despite the AP government prepared for a forensic test. Meanwhile the TDP state unit President said that IT secretary Vijayanand and RTGS CEO Ahmad Babu shared that the data is safe.
Moreover pointing out that all the parties including national and regional have a system to secure membership details, he questioned KCR whether it was not the motive of the data theft case filed by Telangana government to damage the brand image of Chandrababu Naidu and Navyandhra. As per report Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) Sunil Arora announced that all the 17 Lok Sabha seats in Telangana will go to polls in a single phase on April 11 and counting of votes will take place on May 23, 2019.
Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP? Reportedly Puducherry Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi and DMK chief MK Stalin have become embroiled in a war of words over Yanam, one of the four districts in the union territory. Previously Stalin accused the Lt Governor of attempting to give an island belonging to the district over to Andhra Pradesh. Kiran Bedi has responded to the allegations stating that she had personally seen 'gross environmental
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings