Amaravathi sources stated that after raising objection in connection to the poll schedule presented for Andhra Pradesh, Telugu Desam Party (TDP) on Monday accused Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao of being the influence in this regard. Meanwhile in an open letter to KCR, Andhra Pradesh Unit TDP President Kimidi Kala Venkata Rao said that KCR influenced the Election Commission with the help of BJP to conduct elections in advance.
Furthermore he stated that TDP will run like Usain Bolt in the coming elections. Reportedly stating that Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is working hard for AP's development, Mr Rao added that the responsibility of the future of five crore Telugu people lies with the TDP Chief. Further in regard to the data scam, he questioned KCR's special interest in the case despite the AP government prepared for a forensic test. Meanwhile the TDP state unit President said that IT secretary Vijayanand and RTGS CEO Ahmad Babu shared that the data is safe.
Moreover pointing out that all the parties including national and regional have a system to secure membership details, he questioned KCR whether it was not the motive of the data theft case filed by Telangana government to damage the brand image of Chandrababu Naidu and Navyandhra. As per report Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) Sunil Arora announced that all the 17 Lok Sabha seats in Telangana will go to polls in a single phase on April 11 and counting of votes will take place on May 23, 2019.
What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time? In 2014, Former Actress Roja won on YSR Congress Ticket from Nagari with a slight margin. She is excited on becoming the MLA and created a rampage in the Opposition. But then, she was suspended for a year in the Legislative Assembly for her poor behaviour. Roja's severe criticism on TDP almost made her an enemy to the Ruling Party and this time, they are determined to defeat her.
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections