Kakinada sources stated that Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly and YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy slammed Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu for his involvement in the data breach case involving sensitive personal information of citizens of AP. Meanwhile when addressing a mammoth gathering at the Samara Shankavaram held in Kakinanda on Monday afternoon, YS Jagan described Chandrababu as a cyber criminal for masterminding the data theft involving citizen's personal information.
Furthermore the YSRCP chief said that there should be widespread discussion on the mode and method in which personal data of AP residents was transferred into a private firm and who is Chandrababu Naidu to transfer the data of common citizens including their Aadhaar card numbers, bank account details and other particulars and pass it on to a private entity. Further for committing this grave offence, the TDP should be disqualified as a political party, YS Jagan demanded.
Moreover the YSRCP chief reminded the people that Chandrababu Naidu had been caught red-handed in the notes for vote’s case in Telangana in 2015. Apparently he found himself trapped in this data theft case and is resorting to low level politics through bogus votes and deletions of names of voters. Perhaps YS Jagan flayed Chandrababu Naidu for pledging the interest of the state for his own selfish ends. He urged party workers to educated villagers across the state on the injustice done to Andhra Pradesh due to Chandrababu Naidu's misrule.
Satya Pal Malik, likely to be appointed as the Lieutenant-General of the Union Territory of J&K Satya Pal Malik, the incumbent governor of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, is likely to be appointed as the Lieutenant-Governor of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir on 31 October. Meanwhile Malik, who has been associated with political parties of all hues, was the first career politician to be appointed to the gubernatorial position of the politically sensitive state in 51 years after Karan Singh whose term had ended in 1967.
- Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra