Accordingly the long pending election notification is announced yesterday evening. Meanwhile in seven phases, the polls will be held but the south elections will be wrapped up in the initial schedules whereas states like Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal will go for polls in all the seven phases. Reportedly from south, Karnataka is the only state which will go for voting in two phases.
Presently political observers predict that the election notification is in BJP's favour and there was a huge planning behind it. Meanwhile the main motto of BJP is here to focus on North as the party has no hopes on south. Further by completing the south elections just formally, BJP will go with all guns in North India and Uttar Pradesh is the key state which has 80 Parliament seats and the saffron party is also looking to make a mark in West Bengal this time.
Apparently when coming to the south, BJP has hopes only on Karnataka. Being the single largest party in the assembly, BJP could not form government but it wants to win maximum Lok Sabha seats. Reportedly in Telangana, AP, Kerala and Tamilnadu, the BJP has very minimal presence and the political equations too are not at all in BJP's side and hence Modi is banking a lot on North India and will he succeed? So mark the date, May 23rd.
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?