Accordingly the long pending election notification is announced yesterday evening. Meanwhile in seven phases, the polls will be held but the south elections will be wrapped up in the initial schedules whereas states like Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal will go for polls in all the seven phases. Reportedly from south, Karnataka is the only state which will go for voting in two phases.
Presently political observers predict that the election notification is in BJP's favour and there was a huge planning behind it. Meanwhile the main motto of BJP is here to focus on North as the party has no hopes on south. Further by completing the south elections just formally, BJP will go with all guns in North India and Uttar Pradesh is the key state which has 80 Parliament seats and the saffron party is also looking to make a mark in West Bengal this time.
Apparently when coming to the south, BJP has hopes only on Karnataka. Being the single largest party in the assembly, BJP could not form government but it wants to win maximum Lok Sabha seats. Reportedly in Telangana, AP, Kerala and Tamilnadu, the BJP has very minimal presence and the political equations too are not at all in BJP's side and hence Modi is banking a lot on North India and will he succeed? So mark the date, May 23rd.
Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP? Reportedly Puducherry Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi and DMK chief MK Stalin have become embroiled in a war of words over Yanam, one of the four districts in the union territory. Previously Stalin accused the Lt Governor of attempting to give an island belonging to the district over to Andhra Pradesh. Kiran Bedi has responded to the allegations stating that she had personally seen 'gross environmental
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings