New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday marked the 89th anniversary of Dandi March' by paying his tribute to the master organizer of the movement Sardar Patel and the man who led it, Mahatma Gandhi. Meanwhile in a blog, PM underlined differences between what Gandhi aspired for India and what Congress did, remarking that, "the antithesis of Gandhian thought is the Congress culture".
PM Modi in his blog post published in his website "The organisational man that he was, Sardar Patel planned every minute aspect of the Dandi March, down to the last detail and, the British were so scared of Sardar Sahib that they arrested him a few days before the launch of Dandi March hoping it would scare Gandhi Ji. Furthermore none of that happened and the larger cause of fighting colonialism prevailed over everything else!".
Meanwhile Modi quoted Gandhi ji as saying that Congress leaders were only busy making communal adjustments. Previously in 1937 itself the father of the Nation said: "He would go to the length of giving the whole Congress a decent burial, rather than put up with the corruption that is rampant." Further he also accused Congress of creating caste divisions and practicing inequality in the country while in power. Moreover Modi also said Bapu spoke about detachment and staying away from excess wealth, whereas Congress has done is to fill their own bank accounts and lead luxurious lifestyles at the cost of providing basic necessities to the poor.
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?