Presently with the electoral atmosphere kicking in, the state's political equations are rapidly changing. Reportedly as the people's opinion is getting clear, along with senior politicians, neutralists also are taking initiative on their future political action. Meanwhile it is noteworthy that the senior political leaders in their respective districts and constituencies, the ones who have been away from politics for some time and the new political leaders are all in favor of YSR Congress party.
Furthermore a large number of leaders and activists from across the state are joining YSRCP. With these developments, the YSR Congress is preparing for electoral equilibrium. Currently people are deeply upset with the TDP government's fraudulent attitude in the capital city construction, farmer and DWCRA loan waiver. Meanwhile it is being identified that the progress of the state has declined with the government giving up on the Special Category Status.
Moreover strong opposition is being formed against Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, his son Nara Lokesh, Ministers, TDP MPs, MLAs over their indulgence in corruption. Hence on the other hand, Leader of Opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's Padayatra was well received by the people across the state and also gained nation-wide recognition. Surveys conducted by national channels stated that it was revealed that YSRCP will garner a huge victory in the upcoming elections and Chandrababu too announced benefits for the public, however, they received no response.
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?