Presently with the electoral atmosphere kicking in, the state's political equations are rapidly changing. Reportedly as the people's opinion is getting clear, along with senior politicians, neutralists also are taking initiative on their future political action. Meanwhile it is noteworthy that the senior political leaders in their respective districts and constituencies, the ones who have been away from politics for some time and the new political leaders are all in favor of YSR Congress party.
Furthermore a large number of leaders and activists from across the state are joining YSRCP. With these developments, the YSR Congress is preparing for electoral equilibrium. Currently people are deeply upset with the TDP government's fraudulent attitude in the capital city construction, farmer and DWCRA loan waiver. Meanwhile it is being identified that the progress of the state has declined with the government giving up on the Special Category Status.
Moreover strong opposition is being formed against Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, his son Nara Lokesh, Ministers, TDP MPs, MLAs over their indulgence in corruption. Hence on the other hand, Leader of Opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's Padayatra was well received by the people across the state and also gained nation-wide recognition. Surveys conducted by national channels stated that it was revealed that YSRCP will garner a huge victory in the upcoming elections and Chandrababu too announced benefits for the public, however, they received no response.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries