The Pollachi sexual abuse case which had created shock waves across Tamilnadu has now become a nationwide issue and many celebrities have voiced out against this huge crime. Firstly a complaint was given by a woman from Pollachi and she had accused that few men had sexually abused her and captured video of the incident and were blackmailing her for money and sex.
Following this a special team was formed to arrest the criminals and following this three men Sabari, Vasantha Kumar, Sathish Kumar were arrested and the main person Thirunavukarasu alone escaped. He had later also released a video where he said that there are many people even politically influential people behind his crimes, and following this he was arrested and was investigated.
This gang had cheated women through Facebook with Fake IDs initially and later they had provoked women into lesbian relationship as well as into love trap and made them meet them in person and had sexually abused them in Thirunukarasu's place and captured videos as well. They had abused more than 200 women for more than 7 years, and cops have seized nearly 1500 videos from them. With celebrities as well as DMK rising against the criminals, the demand is increasing for a CBI probe.
CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan The leader of the Opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has made serious comments on Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu. Jagan in an Election Campaign Meeting said that In the days of Chandrababu, the CM is called 'criminal minister'. Jagan criticized him as crooked Politician ever seen in Telugu History and he is Goebbels' successor.
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari