In the previous election in 2014, Chandrababu had won mainly because he had allied with the ruling BJP Party at the centre, and also with Jana Senai and this time around with the elections for Andhra Pradesh being scheduled on April 11, TDP, BJP and Jana Sena are contesting the elections independently without any alliance and this time without alliances.
The parties are individually looking weak as the voters base has drastically decreased and split among the three parties, and on the other end, Jagan's YSRCP has been rising constantly and proven to be a worthy opponent for TDP. This time around the number of party based voters will be much lesser and the number of neutral voters has increased.
Usually neutral voters analyze the profiles of candidates and then compare and choose the best among them, and even with the BJP followers of last election becoming neutrals this time. Chandrababu Naidu's victory solely depends on the votes of neutral voters.
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?