Accordingly TikTok, Kwai and Helo are the latest video sharing apps that also double as social media platforms and these are unmitigated the ideal place for one to feel old since a majority of the incessantly streaming videos are by teens. Reportedly if you log in from India, you see Indian teens. You see them playing pranks, and goofing around with 'duet' videos as they share a split screen with strangers, you see them lip-syncing pre-set movie dialogues and there is a lot of dancing.
Reportedly TikTok, launched in September 2016, has emerged as the most popular video-creating app across the globe by far, becoming the most downloaded iPhone app in the first quarter of this year according to mobile research firm Sensor Tower and had seen 45.8 million downloads. Presently Tiktok is taking small steps to quell the Indian government’s concerns around the content and privacy policies of the Chinese short video app, which is hugely popular among the local teen and the pre-teen population.
Furthermore the company recently hired Sandhya Sharma to drive its government relations and policy initiatives here and it is also looking to appoint a local grievances officer. Moreover India has emerged as a key battleground for American and Chinese apps fighting it out to get hold of its citizens’ data. Will the Indian Government take steps to ban this app and if not the government should take steps to regulate it and save people of India?
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries