Accordingly TikTok, Kwai and Helo are the latest video sharing apps that also double as social media platforms and these are unmitigated the ideal place for one to feel old since a majority of the incessantly streaming videos are by teens. Reportedly if you log in from India, you see Indian teens. You see them playing pranks, and goofing around with 'duet' videos as they share a split screen with strangers, you see them lip-syncing pre-set movie dialogues and there is a lot of dancing.
Reportedly TikTok, launched in September 2016, has emerged as the most popular video-creating app across the globe by far, becoming the most downloaded iPhone app in the first quarter of this year according to mobile research firm Sensor Tower and had seen 45.8 million downloads. Presently Tiktok is taking small steps to quell the Indian government’s concerns around the content and privacy policies of the Chinese short video app, which is hugely popular among the local teen and the pre-teen population.
Furthermore the company recently hired Sandhya Sharma to drive its government relations and policy initiatives here and it is also looking to appoint a local grievances officer. Moreover India has emerged as a key battleground for American and Chinese apps fighting it out to get hold of its citizens’ data. Will the Indian Government take steps to ban this app and if not the government should take steps to regulate it and save people of India?
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?