Reportedly before sweeping the Telangana Assembly Elections, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao had announced his interest in national politics by seeking support of regional parties to form a coalition. Meanwhile he envisioned an alliance which would reject both the big national parties, BJP and Congress. Furthermore the alliance failed to take off after potential allies West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee and Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik backed out at the idea of a non-Congress alliance.
Apparently many regional parties seem to have shunned the idea of a non-Congress alliance. Meanwhile KCR managed to find an ally from the neighboring state in the form of YSRCP president YS Jaganmohan Reddy and while KCR is maintaining silence about the Federal Front, his son, the working president of TRS, K T Rama Rao is certain that KCR will emerge as a kingmaker. As per KTR’s prediction, both BJP and Congress won’t get a majority. Previously while the ECI announced the dates of polls, KTR told that BJP would manage to secure only 140 to 150 seats and its allies might put together another 20 or 30; but it would still be short of the majority mark of 272 seats.
Moreover political analyst Professor K Nageshwar says, “KCR’s Federal Front has no takers, either before or now. Also Mamata Banerjee had rejected the plan of a non-Congress alliance; Moreover Naveen Patnaik is not too keen about it too and others have also shunned the proposal.” He adds that KCR is likely to support BJP if it falls short of the majority mark. “He cannot support the Congress, since it is Opposition party in the state".
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu