Reportedly before sweeping the Telangana Assembly Elections, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao had announced his interest in national politics by seeking support of regional parties to form a coalition. Meanwhile he envisioned an alliance which would reject both the big national parties, BJP and Congress. Furthermore the alliance failed to take off after potential allies West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee and Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik backed out at the idea of a non-Congress alliance.
Apparently many regional parties seem to have shunned the idea of a non-Congress alliance. Meanwhile KCR managed to find an ally from the neighboring state in the form of YSRCP president YS Jaganmohan Reddy and while KCR is maintaining silence about the Federal Front, his son, the working president of TRS, K T Rama Rao is certain that KCR will emerge as a kingmaker. As per KTR’s prediction, both BJP and Congress won’t get a majority. Previously while the ECI announced the dates of polls, KTR told that BJP would manage to secure only 140 to 150 seats and its allies might put together another 20 or 30; but it would still be short of the majority mark of 272 seats.
Moreover political analyst Professor K Nageshwar says, “KCR’s Federal Front has no takers, either before or now. Also Mamata Banerjee had rejected the plan of a non-Congress alliance; Moreover Naveen Patnaik is not too keen about it too and others have also shunned the proposal.” He adds that KCR is likely to support BJP if it falls short of the majority mark. “He cannot support the Congress, since it is Opposition party in the state".
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?