Congress has its traditional vote bank of Schedule Caste (SC) and Minority that helps to the party to bailout in General Elections. Everyone knows that entire Congress vote bank shifted to YSRCP in 2014 elections in Andhra Pradesh. TDP don't have Muslim MLA and very few SC/ST MLAs won in 2014 elections. YSRCP showed its prowess SC/ST votes in Tribal Assembly segments like Araku, Paderu and Rampachodavaram. YSRCP manage to win Tirupati and Araku reserved MP segments also with SC/ST votes.
Puthalapattu MLA Sunil episode viral in Social Media. He has waiting with family members before Lotus Pond gate for Jagan's appointment since four days. YSRCP senior leaders Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy and Tirupati MP Prasad went to Lotus Pond to meet Jagan but security guards restrict Sunil and his family members. Sunil expressed his discontent with all tears over Jagan. As per buzz, Peddireddy has recommended Padmaja for Puthalapattu segment.
On the other hand, Amalapuram TDP MP Pandula Ravindra Babu who joined in YSRCP last week is in thought of back to TDP. As per buzz, Jagan who gave assurance on P.Gannavaram Assembly segment at the time of joining is denying the same to Ravindra Babu. Further Ravindra Babu get in touch with TDP leaders. These two episodes don't create any added advantage to YSRCP. In addition to that, TDP would trying to expose YSRCP attitude towards SC/ST community. CBN has managed arch rivals and kept them quiet within the party but Jagan didn't do that and took them in light manner which don't help to the party before elections.
Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP? Reportedly Puducherry Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi and DMK chief MK Stalin have become embroiled in a war of words over Yanam, one of the four districts in the union territory. Previously Stalin accused the Lt Governor of attempting to give an island belonging to the district over to Andhra Pradesh. Kiran Bedi has responded to the allegations stating that she had personally seen 'gross environmental
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings