Telangana JAC Chairman Kodandaram's Telangana Jana Samiti Party contested the recent Assembly Elections as a Part of Mahakutami. After the failure of Mahakutami and TJS losing Deposits in all the places it has contested, Kodandaram has decided to contest the Parliament Elections Independently.
TJS will be contesting in four Lok Sabha Segments in this elections. Karimnagar, Nizamabad, and Malkajgiri are confirmed and the other seat is yet to be announced. In the remaining Constituencies, TJS will extend support to the Candidates of Congress. Pressure is on Kodandaram to contest in one of those seats.
Telangana Jana Samiti is keen on strengthening the party from Grass Root Levels before the next Assembly Elections. But with the kind of results, they got in the recent elections, it is a big ask for Kodandaram. The 17 Lok Sabha Segments of Telangana will go for elections in the first phase itself. The Voting will take place on April 11th.
5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra Reportedly Maharashtra has recorded an average of around 5.79% voter turnout till 10 am for the polls to the 288 Assembly seats. Meanwhile as in the past, the tribal areas of Thane, Palghar and Nandurbar recorded over 6% voter turnout and in most other parts of the state, especially the urban areas, it was around 5%. Furthermore in the state capital, Mumbai, the voting percentage was around 7.20 while Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis' hometown Nagpur was at 2.04% till 9 a.m.
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached
- FM prepares blueprint to woo Chinese firms to invest in India
- Why South Indian Film industry neglected by PM Modi? Upasana Kamineni
- Tirumala Thirupathi not satisfied with Cashews sent from Kerala for making Laddoos
- UP Congress Chief lauded Priyanka Gandhi as Second Indira Gandhi
- PM Modi asked Bollywood Celebrity to take Movies based on Gandhism
- Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation