Reports are emerging that Minister Nara Lokesh has chosen Mangalagiri as his first Election Turf. The seat is currently held by YSR Congress' Alla Rama Krishna Reddy. TDP lost this by just 12 Votes in the 2014 Elections. This is one of the Constituencies closest to the Capital Area of Amaravati.
However, this decision of Lokesh may put Janasena President Pawan Kalyan in a spot of bother. Communist Parties have a significant influence on this constituency and it is one of the 24 constituencies they are seeking as a part of the seat-sharing from Janasena. Pawan Kalyan already agreed to give this seat to the Communist Parties.
But with Lokesh contesting from here, there is a pressure on Pawan Kalyan to field his party candidate from here. If he still sticks to giving this seat to the Communist Parties, he will be accused of being hand in glove with the ruling Telugu Desam Party by the Opposition Parties. We will have to see what Pawan Kalyan decides.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?