Reports are emerging that Minister Nara Lokesh has chosen Mangalagiri as his first Election Turf. The seat is currently held by YSR Congress' Alla Rama Krishna Reddy. TDP lost this by just 12 Votes in the 2014 Elections. This is one of the Constituencies closest to the Capital Area of Amaravati.
However, this decision of Lokesh may put Janasena President Pawan Kalyan in a spot of bother. Communist Parties have a significant influence on this constituency and it is one of the 24 constituencies they are seeking as a part of the seat-sharing from Janasena. Pawan Kalyan already agreed to give this seat to the Communist Parties.
But with Lokesh contesting from here, there is a pressure on Pawan Kalyan to field his party candidate from here. If he still sticks to giving this seat to the Communist Parties, he will be accused of being hand in glove with the ruling Telugu Desam Party by the Opposition Parties. We will have to see what Pawan Kalyan decides.
Hyderabad Airport gets a Swanky New Interim Terminal Hyderabad's Rajiv Gandhi Internationa Airport has got its new interim domestic arrivals terminal now. This new terminal spread across 4000 square meters in the east of the existing passenger terminal building.
- Why no BJP candidate has filed nomination in Pathanamthitta, where Sabarimala Is Located?
- Justice still in queue for Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev : Imtiaz Rashid Qureshi
- KTR feels proud of his Father KCR
- Pawan Kalyan Selling Party Tickets?
- TDP Candidate To Withdraw His Nomination?
- Jagan's Sakshi Media on Sale?
- Pawan took massive rally in Bhimavaram
- Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic?
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon
- Four days after an under construction building collapsed in Dharwad, Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan let out his Assets worth
- Kummanam Rajashekaran bagged a ticket to contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency
- Melania Trump posted a sweet birthday wish for her son Barron on Twitter