According to sources Telangana state election commissioner Rajath Kumar said, the election commission will take action of films which are based on politicians, only if the content crosses the line with that of model code of conduct. When speaking he said, "So far we have received no specific complaints from anyone and apparently if we receive, we will examine how it will impact on the mode code of EC and appropriate action will be taken."
Meanwhile Rajath Kumar also said social media will be thoroughly scrutinized by the special teams and political parties should submit their login credentials to the EC along with the expenses. Rajath said "Social media is not just for political parties, it is also helping us to create awareness among the youth to come and vote, but we have to following the guidelines of EC".
Recently a person by Devibabu has complained against "Lakshmi's NTR" to the chief Election Commission of India (ECI) in New Delhi. Moreover he filed a written complaint and the ECI is said to have forwarded the complaint to AP state election commission. Accordingly Devibabu in his complaint wrote that AP CM Chandrababu Naidu is being shown in a negative shade and so the release of the film should be halted till the elections conclude.
2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut Reportedly popular cricketers Irfan Pathan and Harbhajan who have good number of fans in Chennai, after having played for Chennai Super Kings IPL cricket team, are all set to make their Kollywood debut soon. It was reported that Irfan Pathan has been roped in to play a role in the upcoming Vikram starrer
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories