According to sources Telangana state election commissioner Rajath Kumar said, the election commission will take action of films which are based on politicians, only if the content crosses the line with that of model code of conduct. When speaking he said, "So far we have received no specific complaints from anyone and apparently if we receive, we will examine how it will impact on the mode code of EC and appropriate action will be taken."
Meanwhile Rajath Kumar also said social media will be thoroughly scrutinized by the special teams and political parties should submit their login credentials to the EC along with the expenses. Rajath said "Social media is not just for political parties, it is also helping us to create awareness among the youth to come and vote, but we have to following the guidelines of EC".
Recently a person by Devibabu has complained against "Lakshmi's NTR" to the chief Election Commission of India (ECI) in New Delhi. Moreover he filed a written complaint and the ECI is said to have forwarded the complaint to AP state election commission. Accordingly Devibabu in his complaint wrote that AP CM Chandrababu Naidu is being shown in a negative shade and so the release of the film should be halted till the elections conclude.
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?