Reportedly with the political atmosphere in the state favoring YSR Congress, the equations are also changing accordingly and several leaders are joining YSRCP and supporting YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's leadership.
First of all TDP Leader Dasari Jai Ramesh, who belongs to a strong constituency in Krishna district along with his brother and former MLA Balavardhan Rao joined YSRCP.
Secondly Chandrababu's close relative, Jr NTR's father-in-law Narne Srinivasa Rao also joined the party.
Thirdly TDP senior leader and former MLA Challa Ramakrishna Reddy of Kurnool district also shifted to YSRCP. Leading industrialist and prominent seeds businessman Pocha Brahmananda Reddy, from the same district, launched his political career with YSR Congress. Furthermore, Madhusudhan Rao, a Dalit and the chairman of the MMR Group also joined the YSRC.
Fourthly the Daggubati family also came in support of YSRCP with Daggubati Hitesh making his political entry with the party.
Fifthly State BSc Welfare Society convener Margani Nageswara Rao and his son Bharat chose to make their political debut with YSR Congress.
Sixthly former MLA Manugunta Mahidhar Reddy from Prakasam district, Giddalur former MLA Anna Ramambu, influenced by YS Jaganmohan Reddy's Padayatra also joined YSRCP.
Seventhly Former Central Minister from Srikakulam district, Killi Kruparani, former Minister from Anakapalli in Visakhapatnam district, Dadi Veerabhadra Rao and his son Ratnakar followed the same path. Recently, Minister Devineni Uma's brother Chandrashekhar, prominent comedian Ali and former IIC chairman Sivarama Subrahmanyam joined the party in Rajahmundry.
Eighthly Rajampet MLA Mallikarjuna Reddy resigned from TDP and joined YSRCP.
Ninthly Amanchi Krishna Mohan, who joined TDP as the independent candidate from Chirala in Prakasam district also joined forces with YSRCP.
Tenthly Anakapalli MPs from Vishakha district and Amalapuram MPs in East Godavari district, Avanti Srinivas, Ravindra Babu also tendered resignation to their MP posts and TDP to join YSR Congress.
Moreover recently Guntur West MLA Modugula Venugopal Reddy resigned from TDP and shifted to YSRCP. Apparently it is clear that politicians are influenced by the clear signs that the people of the state will be in favor of the YSR Congress.
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?