As per report YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, who was supposed to announce the first list of candidates of YCP yesterday, has changed his mind. Accordingly he has postponed the announcement of the first list of candidates owing to some party leaders' advice. Meanwhile going into details, originally, Jagan had scheduled to release the first list of candidates today morning. Reportedly he got busy with the joining of candidates into the party. Apparently Thota family and PVP have met YS Jagan yesterday and formally joined into the party at good muhurat and hence Jagan missed yesterday's auspicious Muhurat.
Meanwhile Jagan wanted to go ahead and announce the first list today, a few party leaders reportedly advised him not to announce today as Muhurat is over. Furthermore as per the fresh muhurat, Jagan will be announcing the first list of candidates on 16th March, Saturday i.e Dashami and 10.26 AM is finalized as the auspicious muhurat and expected to be a "winning" muhurat.
Moreover Jagan may also add a few more names in the first list of candidates. Perhaps the delay in the announcement of candidates is raising suspense further. YCP MLA ticket aspirants are keeping their fingers crossed. Furthermore on the other hand, TDP is planning to announce its first list of candidates on14th March (Ashtami) and Pawan Kalyan announced his party's candidates yesterday 13th March (Sapthami). Moreover it looks like, Jagan will have some advantage as aspirants who missed chance in TDP's list could join YCP and may contest from YCP.
Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP? Reportedly Puducherry Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi and DMK chief MK Stalin have become embroiled in a war of words over Yanam, one of the four districts in the union territory. Previously Stalin accused the Lt Governor of attempting to give an island belonging to the district over to Andhra Pradesh. Kiran Bedi has responded to the allegations stating that she had personally seen 'gross environmental
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings